My Fake LinkedIn Profile/Resume
Because I don’t have LinkedIn currently (I used to), I’m dumping my skills and experience here. Gotta have a place to show off what you’ve done, right? Especially in this day and age…
If you're looking for code examples, see my Github profile for public project contributions. If you want my technical opinions, check out my technical blog here.
Associate Director of Managed Software Services: April 2018 – July 2020
- Architected, developed, and delivered applications in Ruby on Rails and React/TypeScript.
- Administered cloud hosting services for client applications.
- Streamlined cloud infrastructure to use AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk.
- Setup serverless static website hosting via S3 and Cloudfront.
- Mentored members of the Managed Software Services team and apprentices.
- Reviewed code of team members and client developers, providing architectural considerations and style guidance.
- Identified new business opportunities with existing clients and was accountable for the completion of software projects and ongoing maintenance.
- Coordinated interactions between 8th Light project teams and clients across multiple time zones.
Lead Crafter: June 2017 – March 2018
- Built out new features and enhanced existing ones in client applications.
- Improved existing DevOps systems and cloud infrastructure, focusing on increasing performance and reducing costs.
- Configured various AWS resources including: EC2, Route 53, S3, RDS, EFS, ELB, and Cloudfront.
- Performed Salesforce Administrative functions.
- Communicated with C-level executives of small businesses and cultivated client relationships.
Crafter: October 2016 - May 2017
- Built out a full stack Ruby on Rails website.
- Social media analytics with Facebook and Twitter data to display interactive content.
- Authored SQL queries involving JSON data in Postgres and dove into query optimization.
- Orchestrated and performed cloud migrations to AWS.
- Created new application deployment scripts using Ansible.
- Managed DevOps for migrated applications and greenfield projects.
- Developed small-to-mid size features/bug fixes on various code bases.
- High-level estimation for client project proposals.
- Helped draft Data Security policy, standard, and guidelines for the company
Apprentice: March 2016 - October 2016
- Worked with clients that ranged from start-ups to enterprise-level corporations
- Contributed to large-scale Clojure codebase that integrated with various third party services
- Constructed complex SQL queries for use in multiple applications and dove into query optimization
- Used rigorous test-driven development. Contributed to both Agile and Kanban planning meetings.